We are proud to have been able to safely service our clients and help them look their best once again! With our client's help, we have been able to keep a safe environment with no infections! To continue to keep our staff and clients safe we would like you to be aware of the following safety protocols, many of which are required by the State.
Please take note of the following guidelines before arriving at the shop for your service:
- If you have any Covid-19 or similar symptoms (fever over 100, coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing) you must reschedule your service for at least 14 days after the first symptoms appeared.
- Your temperature will be taken at check-in and service will be refused if over 100.3
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in the shop.
- Come alone and leave family and friends at home.
- Wait in your car until your service time. If you arrive early we will ask you to please wait outside or in your car until your service provider is ready.
- Keep 6' distance from all other guests.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entrance
- Keep personal bags and coats in your car.
- Beverages and magazines will not be offered.
- Some services may not be available, including beard trims, shaves and some stylists are only offering Traditional Cuts.
- If you are having a shampoo please refrain from speaking and just relax.
- Please avoid sitting in the waiting area.
- Credit card payments only please.
Our team will be doing the following to help keep you safe as well:
- All team members will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift and not allowed to work if over 100.3.
- Our team will thoroughly sanitize their workspace, restrooms and front desk between clients
- Chairs will be 6' apart.
- You will be able to check-in and out with our mobile app. Download our Hair MWC app before arriving.
- Capes and stylist aprons will be sanitized and/or washed between each guest.
- Appointments will be extended to allow ample time for sanitation.
- Hugs and handshakes will be "virtual."
- Masks will be worn by all of our team.
With all that said, we will still have smiles on our faces (although you will only see it in our eyes!) and a warm greeting for you when we see you! Hopefully, many of these restrictions will phase out in the near future.